Thursday, October 2, 2008

So Much for the Daily Grind

Last night was so nice here. It had cooled down a little and a light breeze was blowing. Yesterday we went into Port Lavaca to do some laundry. We have only seen 2 laundermats in town. We went to the cleanest one. Of course, since we were in town, we went to super WalMart. I love that store. It is perfect for someone like me that hates to shop. I can do all shopping in one store.
I have the habit of listening to AM radio at night after I get in bed. I really don't understand why the only stations you can get is sports and Spanish stations. It really frustrate me.
Since there are alot of mosquitoes here, there are alot of dragonflies to eat them. There are hundreds of them flying around. I really like to watch them.
This morning David rewired the television or something and now the tv sound goes thru-out the 5th wheel in the speakers. I am not really sure what else we are doing today. This morning so far I have read, filed my nails, made the bed and talked on the phone. You never know what you will be doing. I am hoping for some big job to need doing. I'm going to need some kind of direction just to use my brain once in a while.
There really is no daily grind here since you never know what's coming.

No comments: