Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

We just got home from a great weekend in Dallas. We went to visit our Son and Daughter-in-Law and our Grandchildren. We got there Saturday afternoon just in time to see Ryan play basketball. From there we went to Michael and Celeste's new house. Their house is really beautiful. It is a two story with the Tuscany look. We loved the whole house. They have a nice pool and hot tub in the backyard. We went out to dinner on Saturday night to a great Mexican restaurant. Then it was hot tub time. On Sunday morning we went to a place called Cracker barrel. I ate so much I thought I would bust. From there it was on to Kristen's soccer game. Both of the kids are really good athlete's. As far as we could see the two kids never fight (although we are told differently). On the way home from the game it was a quick stop to the grocery. We had to hurry home for the football game. Michael is a huge Cowboy fan. Sorry Michael, I guess the Redskins played better than the Cowboys. We bar-b-qued for dinner. Celeste has a special way to grill salmon. It was really, really, good. Yum. After dinner we played a game and laughed so much I almost wet my pants. We left yesterday morning and came back to Magnolia Beach. It was good to get off the road.
Celeste is a wonderful hostess and made us feel so welcome. We really enjoyed our time with them. Thank you Michael and Celeste.

David and Carol

1 comment:

notouch said...

Hey guys, Well im glad to see you guys are staying busy. HA HA We miss you all. Im very impressed that you can blog. That is better than me. I will try to stop the wind for you mom, but dont hold your breath. Well, it is 9 pm on Wednesday and I guess I should go to bed now. So love you both, and Molly too.
Michelle