Thursday, October 23, 2008

NEVADA
ARIZONA

NEW MEXICO


NEW MEXICO



ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO
I guess I got the pictures in the wrong order, oh well. Don't you just love that there is a UFO museum in Roswell? I think I am going to try to do 2 blogs today. I really just wanted to let everyone know where we are right now. It was a very long ride to get here and guess what? The wind is really strong here this morning. I have said this before but for those of you that know me, you know I hate the wind. The last time the wind was not blowing was when we were staying in San Antonio. Maybe that's why it is my favorite Texas city. While in San Antonio, we actually got to use our awning. That was over a month ago and we have not used it since because of the wind. I'm hoping I can get back to the blog page again today. The place we are staying does not have a great wireless signal. Until then....




1 comment:

Ellen said...

Hi
Going to try tis one more time
Ellen