Saturday, October 18, 2008

SHRIMP BOATS AND BOB..LIFE IS GOOD


SHRIMP BOATS


MY BOB FLAG


The morning dawned with a great sunrise. David was kind enough to get up and go to the beach and get a picture of it. I'll put it on tomorrow.
The shrimp boats go in and out all day. I love watching them with their nets in the water. Of course, the only shrimp I have had was at Olive Garden last night. David does not like any kind of seafood so we don't really ever eat it at home.

David was out this morning working on the front fence and some plumbing. I stayed in and did some cleaning.
I ran to the beach this morning to get a picture of the shrimp boats and then on the way back I saw my Bob Marley flag waving in the wind and realized I had never gotten a picture of it. So, here it is.

The wind blew all night (surprise), and is still blowing this morning. It has been really nice at night though because it blows right in our bedroom. With the 5th wheel rockin' (because of the wind) and the wind blowin' it was another night in Paradise.

No comments: