Tuesday, October 21, 2008

....STILL ON THE ROAD...

Tonight will be another short one. Traveling all day and getting ready to travel the next wears us out. We are in New Mexico today and plan to be in Nevada tomorrow. If you ever want to take a mindless ride on straight road with nothing to look at, try going Highway 285 thru New Mexico. Miles and miles of nothing. Who ever thinks our planet is overcrowded should come out to the middle of America and see the thousands of miles of empty land. We passed thru Roswell today. I didn't see any aliens (from UFO's) but I'm sure they must be there. My Mother spent some time here with my Dad when he was in the service and they had just gotten married. She remembers it very fondly. I called her as we were going thru the town and let her know how much it has grown. I took some pics to take back to her. Molly still has not pooped so I guess she misses Steve more than we thought she would. Hopefully, I'll be able to give a better story with pictures tomorrow.

No comments: