Monday, October 13, 2008

TECQUILA, TRIP AND TRAILER

Last night we were invited to Steve and Joys for nachos and margaritas. They have very cute house built over the top of their garage. They get a lot of things off of ebay and other web sites. They got a huge stainless steel side by side refrig. and stainless steel stove for $1100. She also has a pounded copper sink that I love. Joy said copper kills any bacteria. I'm going to try to get one of those. Their little 900 sq ft house is decorated all in a tropical theme. They have a deck in the front that has a veiw of the whole shore and some of the lake. Beautiful veiw. We had a great time.
This morning Joy and I discussed me doing a painting on the side of their office/lounge/laundermat. We were soon on our way to town to get the paint. Going into town of course is always a trip. While there I also did some grocery shopping. After all this is a super wal-mart. Inside is also a subway sandwich place so of course had to stop there for lunch.
My next step is to paint. The theme will be palms, ocean and sunrise. I think I will start this in the morning when it is cool out. David and Steve worked all morning putting in electricity and water to the trailer. I think both of them are pooped out. So David and I are sitting in our 5th wheel listening to Freddie Fender (?) and David is working on a painting while I write.
Best wishes and love to all from our little corner of Paradise.

No comments: