Saturday, December 13, 2008

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I guess this about as close to home as we are going to get. The weather has been nice but a big storm is supposed to be coming in...snow and everything. Yesterday we went to my Moms. She had me wrap everything she had in the bottom of her hutch. These are all the things she has been saving for years. Last year we wrote everyones name on the bottom of each thing so it was easy to know who to make the tag out to. These were all placed under the Christmas tree. She has been telling all the family that she was having a big party on the 19th so I asked her about it. She didn't remember she had said it so I guess we'll do what we can to help her with the party. She is very happy right now and that is really good. My one brother that was coming from Oregon will not be able to come. He got layed off and is trying to get another job. So, I guess the party will be a little smaller. Well, we are off for the day, going to take a ride.
David and Carol

No comments: