Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL


Greetings to all and Happy New Year
David calls this my 'Q-Tip' look. It has been so cold here in Sacramento that a couple of days have been warmer in the mountains with the snow. We did see a little sun yesterday but for the most part it has been foggy. The whole Sacramento-San Juaquin valley is known for it's fog. I have seen it go 90 days in Sacramento without any sun.
We are looking forward to the New Year and hope to be able to travel as much as possible. We do know that we will be in Red Bluff for the next few months and then who knows. We have thought about maybe Alaska, east coast, or Mexico. Of course I still want to see Mt Rushmore.
We will be spending the evening at our Daughter Michelle's tonight with their family and my Sister Lenette and her Husband. We hardly ever make it to midnight so figure we will celebrate the east coast New Year. Tomorrow we will go to my Mom's to spend the day with her.
I make no New Years resolutions because I just can't stick to anything. So all I can say is that I hope each one of you have a safe New Years celebration and that the new year treats all with kindness and health.
Happy Campers
David and Carol

1 comment:

Ellen said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Hope it brings all good things to you. won't be doing much here, probably real quiet night. Since you are in Red Bluff, wish you could make it up this way, would sure love to see you. Take care and have a good year.
Love Ellen