Thursday, November 13, 2008

HOME FOR AWHILE

MOLLY AT HOME
MY WORK BENCH SITTING EMPTY

GARAGE AND CAR


BACKYARD



OUR HOUSE
I thought maybe I'd just show the house...don't ask why. I've been here almost 2 weeks. In that time, I went to Sacramento to see my Mom. Allison (my oldest Grand daughter) came with me and helped me clean house. We also went to dinner and helped Mom figure out her address book. After I came back home, I had a couple of Dr. appointments and then David will pick me up next Monday. The weather has been nice since I've been here.
Last night my friend Anna took me out to dinner. We had a good time talking and we even got to have a margarita. I do miss my friends.
It has been nice getting to be around 3 of our Grandsons during this time. When they are small they grow so fast, I'm afraid I'll miss something. Nick is doing good in his new school, smartest kid in class, Logan has learned to use the toilet, and Wyatt is continuing to practice his insane screaming...he is quite good at it.
David is not happy at his new job. They changed his hours to evenings so I guess this job will be short lived. We are now looking for a new place we want to go to. We're not sure if we want to go north or south. Molly was happy to get home but I can tell she is ready to get back on the road. Every time I get my purse she is at the door waiting. She also misses her Daddy David.
It has been nice to be able to drive my car for awhile and do some things I wanted to do but David and I miss each other and are anxious to be together again.





No comments: