Monday, November 3, 2008

EASY ON THE EYES












These are all pictures outside our back window. It is really nice to wake up to something this beautiful. Who knows, I may be able to get out the art supplies and paint one of these views.
It seems that the people over on this side of the RV park are more friendly than on the other side. I think the ones over here are more long time people. Yesterday when we moved in (which is always a chore), one of our next door neighbors came over. It turns out that he is from Bakersfield, CA and is here so his wife can go to some school around here. I met the ones on the other side this morning. They are in a big bus. You can just about see it all here when it comes to RV's. For some people it's like driving a semi truck with all your household belongings. Some of them have 40 ft. buses towing a 25 ft. trailer filled with motorcycles, golf carts and junk. I saw one 35 ft. 5th wheel pullin a double decker trailer. On the bottom was an ATV and on the top was a boat. I guess they kind of think 'just in case I need it'. There are some really old ones that look like they've seen better days too but I guess it really doesn't matter what you travel in, just as long as you can travel.
After David gets off of work today, we will be driving to Paso Robles. It will take about 7 hours. Neither one of us like that trip but at least it's close enough to do in one day.
As the pictures show, anywhere that pleases the eye can be a Paradise. So, I'm signing off from our little bit of Paradise.
David and Carol



No comments: