Friday, March 13, 2009




SNOW ON THE WAY TO RENO MOLLY'S FIRST LOOK AT SNOW






MY MOM RELAXING AT HOME GRAND DAUGHTER MIRANDA'S ROOM
MICHELLE AND RAYMOND'S NEW HOUSE

On this weeks days off, we
of course were going to Sacramento to see my Mom. At the last minute, we decided to go via Reno. We had never taken the road from here to Reno. We started out on highway 36, which goes thru Chester, and drove thru some beautiful areas. There was alot of snow still on the ground, in the trees and along side of the road. Molly got her first look and feel of snow. I don't think she was real crazy about it. When we got to Reno, we were able to find a hotel that would let us have Molly in the room.
We spent the night and then went on to Sacramento. We went to my Moms the next morning. I helped her get her checkbook balanced and some bills paid. Later in the day, we went to Raymond and Michelle's to see their new house. We had seen the house before they moved in but hadn't seen it since. They are still working on the unpacking but have all the painting, etc. done. Our Grand daughter Miranda is into the goth, vampire stuff so she designed her own red room. We got to meet Allison's new boyfriend, Anthony while we were there. Another 2 hour drive and we were back at the 5th wheel in Red Bluff.
Today is Friday the 13th. I hear everyone on the TV saying it is an unlucky day. For me it is a very lucky day. My son Michael was born on Friday the 13th and David and I were married on Friday the 13th. So here's wishing all a very lucky day.
David and Carol

1 comment:

notouch said...

Hey guys,
Just read your blog. Love it!
Im glad you guys came to visit, I miss you sooo much. Molly looked happy to be in the snow. By the way, I was suppose to be born on Friday the 13th, I was just too stuborn. Miranda and Chris says hi. Raymond is up in the attac. Lord help us! Well, gonna go now. I love all 3 of you and hope to see you soon.