Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DURANGO RV RESORT





This is Durango RV Resort where we are currently employed. It is a beautiful place to work and to stay. The staff here are very nice and very understanding of the time we have had to take off. So, thank you to Bill, Donna, Bob and Micki.
We recently received an email from our Son Michael. He is in Mambai, India, formerly known as Bombay. He is there to help coordinate security against terrorism for the hotel Taj Mahal. This is the hotel is the one that was held by terrorists not long ago. He said the traffic is crazy and it seems there is no rhyme or reason to the way they drive. He also said the food is great. He has lost 10 lbs though. Please pray for his safe return.
There is always things going on at my Mom's house. We have spent alot of time there. The county now requires that someone is with them 24My sister made it out from MO. to help out. David and I are very grateful to her. My Mom's husband, Jim has family but none of them would come and help out. They are upset at him because he changed his will when he and my Mom got married, even though nothing was changed pertaining to them. They told me they would wait until he dies to come here and only for the purpose of contesting his will. Nice kids, huh?
Our daughter Michelle and her husband Raymond just purchased a house. It is their first one and they are really excited about it. They will be moving in this week. Congratulations, Michelle and Raymond.
The weather here in Red Bluff has been very cold. It is snowing just up the road. There is alot to see here but it will have to wait until the weather is better. David has a pretty bad cold so we will have to wait until he is better. We hope everyone is doing well and encourage your emails to let us know what is going on in your life.
Still fairly happy campers
David and Carol

2 comments:

Ann Chaikin said...

Hi Carol. Thanks for commenting on my fine art blog. I used to do stained glass too. I love how amazing glass looks. I still have a few of my pieces around the house. Now my passion is oil painting. Have a great time doing glass.
Ann

Ellen said...

Hi Guys,pray that everything works out for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers. Everything is fine here, all the snow is finally gone, even had sunshine foe awhile this morning. Keep on smilimg.
Ellen