Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Morning to All,

We are now in red Bluff and started with our training yesterday. Everytime we get someplace new, our first task is check out the area. Yesterday we went to a town called Anderson. It is about 20 miles from here but they have outlets and a Super Walmart(sorry Anna, but we love it). Anytime I can do one stop shopping is a good time for me. This morning I went over to the lodge for awhile and read. It is a beautiful room with a huge fireplace and leather furniture. Very quiet there and perfect for reading.

David has gone out to spend the day metal detecting. He took Molly with him, I guess so she could get out a bit. I'm going to start practicing the reservation system they have here so I won't feel like a complete idiot (just a minor idiot) when it comes time to actually work the reservation desk.

Hope all is well with everyone. We do miss home but are still anxious to travel and see new things.

Happy Campers,
David and Carol

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi there
Sounds like you are really enjoying your travels.
You are getting closer to Oregon, maybe you can make it up this way, I will keep hoping anyway.
Love to you both
Ellen

Ellen said...

Hi
Guess you must be really busy with your new job. Hope everything is going good for you.
Really miss your messages.
Ellen